Followers

Friday 5 August 2016

Snowmen for Challenges


Hi friends!

I have a fun, cute card for today. I created it with Lawn Fawn stamps and am entering the current Lawnscaping Challenge: Patterns


My patterns are dots and stripes (in the background).

I'm also finally entering Milka's I love Math Challenge #2. The idea behind this challenge is


TWO
Two is an even number and first prime number
An even number is a number that can be divided evenly with 2.
A prime number can be divided, without a remainder, only by itself and by 1.

So, my card:

I started with TWO masks.
I used TWO DI colors for sponging the masked half circle.
I colored in TWO snowmen with Copics and die cut them.
I also added TWO patterns to my card design: dots with white gel pen and stripes that are found in the background paper. I finished the card with the stamped sentiment, stamped snowbank and TWO die cut snowflakes with TWO rhinestones.


By the way: I totally stamped 4 things to this card: the snowmen, the snowbank and the sentiment. 2+2=4. ;)

The colors I chose come from the inspiration photo of Addicted to Stamps and More. I also used water splashes for the bg + I definitely love Lawn Fawn images! :)


The final challenge I'm entering is new to me: Double D Challenges. The theme is polka dots. 


Thanks for popping by and I hope you like my card! Have a fun, crafty weekend everyone! 








9 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Polka Dots’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Pia S said...

So sweet and postage friendly too. I absolutely love lawn fawn images, I've got a few sets myself, but I'm not using them as much as I'd like, think I need some ideas for layouts using these smallish stamps. This is a great example of such a design.

Loll said...

Awwww ... this is so sweet! LOVE the design Nonni. Those snowmen are so adorable! xx

Marina said...

Really great design, love the arch - this is fun!

Bobby said...

This is just darling, Nonni. Thanks for sharing your card with us at ATSM this week.

cm said...

Oh my stars! How incredibly adorable your little snowmen are in the winter wonderland you've created for them! *Two*-rrific...you're so clever! Thank you for bringing your artistry to the ATSM gallery!
Hugs~c

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a cool and cute card! Thank You for playing with us at Lawnscaping Love, Karin

Christiana said...

How fun are these little snowmen? Great CAS card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Milka Gubo said...

Love love love!!! Nonni, your CAS card is so sweet. Thank you so much for joining I Love Math Challenge #2. xx